ADD | 14/F On Hing Building 1 On Hing Terrace Central Hong Kong
POSITIONS | Translator / Mandarin speaking Senior Architect / Architect / Mandarin speaking Junior Architect / Architecture Internship
极速时时彩OMA's Hong Kong office is currently looking for a Translator, who is responsible for translating all communications between OMA and all external stakeholders. The translation team consists of two translators, and report directly to the Partner in charge.
In this position, you will provide translation support to and work closely with our support teams and project teams. The translation support will include but not be limited to legal contracts, service proposal, presentation materials, design submission, PR/marketing materials, invoices, emails, and meeting minutes. This position requires candidates to be flexible and versatile.
The ideal candidates shall have proven experience and specialize in translating technical, legal, business development and financial documents. The translation is mainly between Mandarin Chinese and English.
This is a full-time position based in our Hong Kong office. Immediate availability is preferred.
1. Provide accurate translation in timely and professional manners;
2. Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracies;
3. Lateral thinking and able to define the text's meaning in context and provide precise and clear translation;
4. Initiate and carry on discussion with experts in-house once spot the Mandarin Chinese and English languages in case of inconsistencies or contradictions, until a solution is found;
5. Ad-hoc assignments to support to architectural project related translation;
6. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1. Minimum BA Degree in Translation & Interpretation, Architecture or equivalent;
2. Minimum 3 years' post-graduate experience as a professional Translator or similar role, preferably in the field of architecture, law or relevant;
3. Bilingual proficiency in Mandarin Chinese, high working proficiency in English;
4. Able to work to deadlines and grasp new concepts quickly, such as architectural and legal terminology;
5. Excellent proofreading skill with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors;
7. Skilled in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage;
8. Advanced-level English Interpretation Post Credentials Certificate is an asset;
9. Pro-active, multi-tasking, self-disciplined and a team-player;
10. Client management experience is not a must but ideal;
11. Affinity with law or architecture is a plus;
12. Working legibility in Hong Kong is preferred;
13. Knowledge of architectural language and/or OMA's work is an asset.
* The candidates must feel confident in working in a fast-paced and international environment.
* The remuneration is competitive and commensurate with experience. * The candidates shall be willing to commit to a longer period.
* The selection process starts immediately, and only pre-selected candidates will be invited for interviews.
极速时时彩* To apply, please use our online application form to upload your cover letter and resume. Attachment of working samples is welcome.
Mandarin speaking Senior Architect
OMA's Hong Kong office is currently looking for a highly motivated and talented Mandarin speaking Senior Architect.
极速时时彩The Senior Architect should have strong conceptual design talent and extensive building experience. In addition, you should have in-depth technical experience (facades, cores, structure). The Senior Architect will be responsible for all drawing sets, presentation and detailing in all project phases, and will coordinate work with consultants.
Ideal candidates shall also possess extensive experience in all phases of the design process with excellent project management, client coordination and people management skills.
At this position, you will work closely with and report directly to the Associate of the project and ultimately to the Partner in charge.
1. Master's Degree in Architecture, Masterplanning, Design or relevant field;
2. 8 years+ of proven experience in all phases of design process, preferably in internationally renowned offices, preferably with a strong knowledge in Asian market;
3. Strong conceptual and design talent;
4. Excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design;
5. Excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects;
6. Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset);
7. Bilingual proficiency in Mandarin is a must;
8. Fluent in English, any other Asian language will be an asset;
9. Confidence in working in a complex and international environment;
10. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team;
11. Knowledge of OMA's work.
* The selection of candidates starts immediately, and only the pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
极速时时彩* To apply, visit www.oma.com/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio.
OMA's Hong Kong office is looking for an Architect. In this position you will work within a team on projects in all work stages, from conceptual design through to technical and construction phases.
Your tasks will include drawing plans, producing renders, creating presentations and building physical models. The selected candidate will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project.
1. Master's degree in Architecture, Masterplanning, Design or another relevant field;
2. Minimum 3 years post-graduate working experience in an international architecture or design office;
3. Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio;
4. Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, 3D Max, Photoshop and Illustrator;
5. Experience working on BIM/ Revit projects is a must;
6. Excellent proficiency in English, bilingual proficiency in another Asian language is a plus;
7. Fluency in another language is an asset;
8. Experience working on large scale projects;
9. Confident working in a complex and international organization;
10. Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
11. Knowledge of OMA's work is preferred.
* To apply, use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.
* The hiring process starts spontaneously, only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
* Please note that all portfolios are printed and reviewed in hard copy format.
Mandarin speaking Junior Architect
OMA's Hong Kong office is looking for a Mandarin speaking Junior Architect. In this position you will work on projects in all design phases, drawing plans, creating renderings, and building presentations and working models. The selected candidate will report directly to the project leader or associate of the current project and the partner in charge.
1. Master's degree in Architecture, Masterplanning, Design or relevant field;
2. 1-3 years working experience in an international renowned architecture or design offices (preferably in Asia);
3. Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent;
4. Practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design;
5. Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills;
6. Knowledge of Revit will be an asset;
7. Experience with large scale projects;
8. Bilingual proficiency in Mandarin is a must;
9. Fluency in English, and another other language is an asset;
10. Confidence in working in a complex and international environment;
11. Knowledge of OMA's work;
12. Immediate availability is preferred.
极速时时彩* To apply, use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format. We encourage recent graduates to apply.
OMA's Hong Kong office is looking for several architectural interns to join our design team. As an architectural intern, you will be working on various projects within a team, being trained and mentored by experienced architectural professionals. If you are currently studying architecture or a recent graduate, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, please apply.
1. Currently studying or finishing a diploma in Architecture or other relevant courses;
2. Strong graphic and design talent;
3. Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino;
4. Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD;
5. Excellent craft and model-making skills;
6. Knowledge of Revit is a definite plus;
7. Fluency in written and spoken English (any other language is an asset);
8. Continuous availability of 6 months is a must;
9. Candidates must feel confident in a complex, dynamic environment.
* Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend. The selecting progress starts spontaneously, and the selected candidates are expected to start September 2019.
* Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
极速时时彩* Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as single PDF file.